Tim & Sarah

Sunday, November 8, 2009 | |

I have known Sarah since she was just starting to walk. Her and my sister are best friends, and Sarah is like a sister to me. Last summer I met Tim for the first time (their engagement shoot) and saw how sweet they were together! Today they exchanged their vows at Flint Hill, and it was just beautiful! They are so in love, and it totally shows in all their pictures! Hope they have a great honeymoon in Italy(!) and a marvelous life together.





























2 comments:

Donna said...

Sarah you made an amazingly beautiful bride, and I have prayed
God's blessings upon you two!
Mala, I am one of your biggest fans, and you continue to amaze me! Your photography is a work of art and your talents bless many!
: ) Donna

Dad said...

Nice work lovely daughter. First time I've had a chance to look at the web site. BTW Millie thinks you need a Beagle portal